Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The pen is mightier than the sword.

But the keyboard is mightier than the pen. Especially in this day and age, ne?
So, this may be a lost cause, and I am quite tired of fighting again and again for lost causes;; but I quite like new beginnings. New beginnings of journals, blogs, video games, anything really but it has to inspire me for a short amount of time... Then slowly, I lose interest until one day I forget all about it, and lose everything... Oh well. This might just be one of those projects that I wish not to forget, but forget anyway.

Sorry, blog.

For now, though, this shall be my miniature recordings. I would like to draw a manga based on my life. I would like to write a book. The former would be rendered useless since I can't draw. The latter would take too long, and even though I am too young to be worrying about the like, my studies are taking over my life. (So is my computer. Grunts of disapproval.)
So, in this way, I blog.

I wish someday to develop a sarcastic sense of humor. This won't work out.

But apart from that, fangirling over Satoshi-kun from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (which is my favorite anime and will forever be) is my current hobby right now. He is the love of my life. Which is no surprise because every anime boy that I have had a fictional character crush on has been the love of my life at some point or another. But no character EVER has been such an obsession for me as my dear Satoshi-kun. I can't even.

And he ends up in a coma.
I don't even know anymore.

Here is Satoshi-kun, for those of you who do not know him.



Satoshi-kun is amazing, he is amazing, he is.

I am currently dealing with a few things that are hard to deal with.
I will explain later.

This has been a post.

~Sara.






No comments:

Post a Comment