Thursday, April 15, 2010

The cherry blossoms came out today.

I am proud.
Cherry trees are my favorite things. They are strong, yet their flowers are delicate and beautiful and I don't know what.

Anyway I am writing a fiction that is not a fanfiction and it is going to be epic. Since my friends Mary and Kelley are coming over for a sleepover on Saturday night, they're going to help me turn what I've got into a manga since they are both amazing artists and yes if you guys are reading this you might as well admit it.

I shall see if I can create a different blog to publish it, little by little. Or maybe get it up on Fictionpress. I'll see, I'll see.

Hopeful also that I will get into Keio because I am extremely over-the-top excited for the open house which is also on Saturday. I am just. I will die if I do not get in, it's my only goal for this year apart from getting better grades. And seeing the campus itself will make it even more crushing if I do not get in...

Well. I'm pretty confident in my ability to get in so O K it'll most probably work out.
I should honestly get started on my fic now.

Each little flower that opens, each little bird that sings...

Oh, it's spring.

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment